openSPOT2 changelog (stable and beta firmwares)
Changelog for stable and beta firmware versions of the
- Added syslog port setting.
- Retry syslog host DNS name resolution several times before giving up.
- Added ID to YSFReflector server name in the server list.
- Fixed issues with Homebrew call rerouting.
- Fixed DAPNET port type in the Quick Setup.
- Fixed traffic graph not showing and traffic counters reset.
- Auto mute incoming 4000 disconnect call after quick calling, display “muted” type for muted disconnect 4000 calls.
- Increased Wires-X command reply timeout to allow Yaesu FTM-400 transceivers to connect more easily.
- Fixed: multiple active call log entries.
- Fixed: DMR modem mode change to C4FM when connected to a C4FM network.
- Added support for direct YSFReflector ID entry in the Wires-X button menu.
- Added support for listing and searching servers through the Wires-X button menu:
- The openSPOT2 lists servers of the currently active connector.
- If the currently active connector does not have a server list (ex. the Null connector) then it lists YSFReflector servers by default.
- Adding to and listing categories are also supported now.
- In case it is needed the OS2 automatically switches connectors if a server is activated through categories.
- Profile names are now included in Wires-X ALL listing
- Added option to override the source DMR ID for calls received by the modem
- Several other minor fixes and enhancements
- The current profile number is now displayed on C4FM radios in Wires-X mode as the Wires-X connected client count
- Fixed: D-STAR call restarts during a call
- Added support for NXDNReflector and YSFReflector server change from radio
- Added support for D-STAR DTMF server switching (besides the already available urcall switch method), format:
- DCS001 B can be called: D1B, D102, D0102, D00102
- XLX003 C can be called: C3C, C303, C0303, C00303
- REF001 C can be called: *1C, *01C, *001C
- XRF001 A can be called: B1A, B01A, B001A
- Add support for Wires-X button (server search and change is not supported yet, we are working on it)
- Updated Wi-Fi module firmware
- Increased precision of location coordinates
- Changed DAPNET user auth key name to DAPNET user password
- Fixed: invalid seqnum errors not shown on the dejitter queue graph
- Fixed: modem mode not changed when connector switched during voice announcements
- Fixed: received NXDN transmission not sent correctly by the srf-ip-conn connector in NXDN mode
- Several other minor fixes and enhancements
- Currently connected YSFReflector ID is now announced
- Invalid Homebrew/MMDVM seqnum handling improvements
- Fixed: Quick Setup NXDN RAN setting not set when NXDN settings were loaded
- Fixed: “Connected to” row remained hidden when changing connectors from Homebrew/MMDVM
- Added NXDNReflector support
- Added workaround for non-standard DMR voice call headers/preambles used by Connect Systems radios
- Added CSBK passthrough
- Active calls are now removed from the call log on a connector change
- Homebrew/MMDVM frames with duplicate sequence numbers sent by some DMRplus servers are now ignored
- Fixed: unable to save “Allow only IDs as cross mode callsigns” DMR setting
- Fixed: C4FM half deviation modem mode
- Fixed: POCSAG message queue title is hidden if advanced mode is turned off
- Added POCSAG and DAPNET support
- Added web interface warning for invalid REF/XRF local module settings
- Added port type to port fields on the web interface
- Fixed: YSFReflector seqnum transmit error in C4FM modem mode
- Fixed: DMRPlus dongle connector active server not chosen by default in the server list
- Fix browser error which caused nothing happening when an SSID has some special characters and the user clicks on Connect
- Various smaller bugfixes
- Reworked configuration profile settings which allow renaming all profiles with one click, copying between them more easily and flexible file exporting and importing.
- Added common wireless settings option which enables saving wireless settings to all configuration profiles at the same time.
- Added TS2 TG DMRPlus options to the Homebrew connector.
- Added parsing of 2nd name server from DHCP server reply.
- Auto remove space and replace commas in entered frequency values on the web interface.
- Removed automatic D-STAR registration check on connector settings save.
- Fixed: hostname not displayed correctly in the inf serial console command’s output right after boot.
- Auto scroll to the selected dropdown item when the dropdown is shown
- Auto relogin when the browser’s authentication token is expired
- Move bootloader upgrade to AP mode
- Fix IP address entering in the YSFReflector Quick Setup section
- Added bootloader upgrade
- Added confirmation dialog for upgrade reboot
- Fixed server address field was empty when server was not available
- Fixed connecting to iPhone shared Wi-Fi connection
- Turn off auto capitalization when toggling password show/hide
- Updated Wi-Fi module firmware and settings
- Only reload the web interface in AP mode when changing Wi-Fi settings when needed
- Added description of the Handle messages option at the DMR SMS section
- Fixed: timezone offset calculation when DST is not in use
- Fixed: NTP last synced display on the web interface
- Fixed: graph flickering when opened/closed quickly on small screens
- Fixed: some Wi-Fi stations not showing up during scan
- Fixed: config profile switching
- Ignore NTP server acquired from DHCP server when it’s unreachable after a few tries
- Fix DMR SMS to network option not activated when needed on page load
- Fix DMR SMS destination interface label
- Fix FWU state not displaying on the Tools page