Changelog for firmware versions of the
- Fix browser error which caused nothing happening when an SSID has some special characters and the user clicks on Connect
- Various smaller bugfixes
- Reworked configuration profile settings which allow renaming all profiles with one click, copying between them more easily and flexible file exporting and importing.
- Added common wireless settings option which enables saving wireless settings to all configuration profiles at the same time.
- Added TS2 TG DMRPlus options to the Homebrew connector.
- Added parsing of 2nd name server from DHCP server reply.
- Auto remove space and replace commas in entered frequency values on the web interface.
- Removed automatic D-STAR registration check on connector settings save.
- Fixed: hostname not displayed correctly in the inf serial console command’s output right after boot.
- Auto scroll to the selected dropdown item when the dropdown is shown
- Auto relogin when the browser’s authentication token is expired
- Move bootloader upgrade to AP mode
- Fix IP address entering in the YSFReflector Quick Setup section
- Added bootloader upgrade
- Added confirmation dialog for upgrade reboot
- Fixed server address field was empty when server was not available
- Fixed connecting to iPhone shared Wi-Fi connection
- Turn off auto capitalization when toggling password show/hide
- Updated Wi-Fi module firmware and settings
- Only reload the web interface in AP mode when changing Wi-Fi settings when needed
- Added description of the Handle messages option at the DMR SMS section
- Fixed: timezone offset calculation when DST is not in use
- Fixed: NTP last synced display on the web interface
- Fixed: graph flickering when opened/closed quickly on small screens
- Fixed: some Wi-Fi stations not showing up during scan
- Fixed: config profile switching
- Ignore NTP server acquired from DHCP server when it’s unreachable after a few tries
- Fix DMR SMS to network option not activated when needed on page load
- Fix DMR SMS destination interface label
- Fix FWU state not displaying on the Tools page