Changelog for stable firmware versions of the
- Added P25 modem mode and P25Reflector connector including Fusion/C4FM cross mode
- Added P25 support for SharkRF IP Connector Protocol, YSFReflector and FCS
- Added support for the D-STAR unlink (U) command (DTMF #), it changes the active connector to the Null connector
- Improved DMR SMS decoding
- Added TGIF talkgroups to the talkgroup list
- TGIF and DMRplus TG/reflector names are now shown on Quick Call button hover or long press
- Updated Wi-Fi module firmware
- Added missing NXDN mode for the built-in SharkRF IP Connector Protocol server
- Fixed C4FM APRS location processing from the network
- Fixed empty field warnings when the Connectors page got activated
- Fixed displaying SSIDs with invalid UTF8 characters in the Wi-Fi scan list
- Added APRS connector with messaging (APRS chat) and D-STAR, C4FM/Fusion GPS location forwarding.
- Added height ASL to the location settings.
- Added new setting: ignore modem RX after TX has finished for specified amount of time.
- Talkgroup name is now displayed in Quick Call on hovering or long button press
- The YSFReflector connector is now activated when a C4FM reflector DTMF ID is dialled.
- [R] (reverse) icon is no longer displayed on C4FM/Fusion transceivers in Wires-X mode.
- C4FM/Fusion calls are now reported without server IDs as all calls to YSFReflector and SRF-IP-Conn servers.
- Fixed: can’t switch back to startup Homebrew/MMDVM server from Wires-X button menu
- Fixed reboot on some XLX servers.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
- Added support for Wires-X button on C4FM/Fusion radios
- The openSPOT2 lists servers of the currently active connector
- If the currently active connector does not have a server list (ex. the Null connector) then it lists YSFReflector servers by default
- Adding to and listing categories are also supported
- In case it is needed the OS2 automatically switches connectors if a server is activated through categories
- Added support for NXDNReflector and YSFReflector server change from radio
- Added support for D-STAR DTMF server switching (besides the already available urcall switch method), format:
- DCS001 B can be called: D1B, D102, D0102, D00102
- XLX003 C can be called: C3C, C303, C0303, C00303
- REF001 C can be called: *1C, *01C, *001C
- XRF001 A can be called: B1A, B01A, B001A
- Updated Wi-Fi module firmware
- Added option to override the source DMR ID for calls received by the modem
- Added syslog port setting
- Retry syslog host DNS name resolution several times before giving up
- Increased precision of location coordinates
- Changed DAPNET user auth key name to DAPNET user password
- Auto mute incoming 4000 disconnect call after quick calling, display “muted” type for muted disconnect 4000 calls
- Fixed: invalid seqnum errors not shown on the dejitter queue graph
- Fixed: modem mode not changed when connector switched during voice announcements
- Fixed: received NXDN transmission not sent correctly by the srf-ip-conn connector in NXDN mode
- Fixed issues with Homebrew call rerouting
- Fixed DAPNET port type in the Quick Setup
- Fixed traffic graph not showing and traffic counters reset
- Fixed: multiple active call log entries
- Fixed: D-STAR call restarts during a call
- Several other minor fixes and enhancements
- Added NXDNReflector support
- Added workaround for non-standard DMR voice call headers/preambles used by Connect Systems radios
- Added CSBK passthrough
- Active calls are now removed from the call log on a connector change
- Homebrew/MMDVM frames with duplicate sequence numbers sent by some DMRplus servers are now ignored
- Invalid Homebrew/MMDVM seqnum handling improvements
- Currently connected YSFReflector ID is now announced
- Fixed: Quick Setup NXDN RAN setting not set when NXDN settings were loaded
- Fixed: “Connected to” row remained hidden when changing connectors from Homebrew/MMDVM
- Fixed: unable to save “Allow only IDs as cross mode callsigns” DMR setting
- Fixed: C4FM half deviation modem mode
- Fixed: POCSAG message queue title is hidden if advanced mode is turned off
- Added POCSAG and DAPNET support
- Added web interface warning for invalid REF/XRF local module settings
- Added port type to port fields on the web interface
- Fixed: YSFReflector seqnum transmit error in C4FM modem mode
- Fixed: DMRPlus dongle connector active server not chosen by default in the server list
- Fix browser error which caused nothing happening when an SSID has some special characters and the user clicks on Connect
- Various smaller bugfixes
- Reworked configuration profile settings which allow renaming all profiles with one click, copying between them more easily and flexible file exporting and importing.
- Added common wireless settings option which enables saving wireless settings to all configuration profiles at the same time.
- Added TS2 TG DMRPlus options to the Homebrew connector.
- Added parsing of 2nd name server from DHCP server reply.
- Auto remove space and replace commas in entered frequency values on the web interface.
- Removed automatic D-STAR registration check on connector settings save.
- Fixed: hostname not displayed correctly in the inf serial console command’s output right after boot.
- Auto scroll to the selected dropdown item when the dropdown is shown
- Auto relogin when the browser’s authentication token is expired
- Move bootloader upgrade to AP mode
- Fix IP address entering in the YSFReflector Quick Setup section
- Added bootloader upgrade
- Added confirmation dialog for upgrade reboot
- Fixed server address field was empty when server was not available
- Fixed connecting to iPhone shared Wi-Fi connection
- Turn off auto capitalization when toggling password show/hide
- Updated Wi-Fi module firmware and settings
- Only reload the web interface in AP mode when changing Wi-Fi settings when needed
- Added description of the Handle messages option at the DMR SMS section
- Fixed: timezone offset calculation when DST is not in use
- Fixed: NTP last synced display on the web interface
- Fixed: graph flickering when opened/closed quickly on small screens
- Fixed: some Wi-Fi stations not showing up during scan
- Fixed: config profile switching
- Ignore NTP server acquired from DHCP server when it’s unreachable after a few tries
- Fix DMR SMS to network option not activated when needed on page load
- Fix DMR SMS destination interface label
- Fix FWU state not displaying on the Tools page