This product has been discontinued. Official support is no longer available.
The openSPOT2 was a standalone digital radio internet gateway (hotspot) designed mainly for amateur radio.
Compatible digital radio protocols and networks
- DMR (BrandMeister, DMRplus, DMR-MARC, Phoenix, XLX)
- D-STAR (DCS, REF/DPlus, XRF/DExtra, XLX)
- System Fusion/C4FM (FCS, YSFReflector)
- NXDN (NXDNReflector)
- P25 (P25Reflector)
- POCSAG (DAPNET)
- APRS messaging and location data forwarding (APRS-IS)
Supports cross modem modes (example: talk with your C4FM radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on System Fusion networks).
- Web-based easy and fast Quick Setup
- No additional hardware required, works out of the box without a computer
- All accessories included you need to have the openSPOT2 up and running (USB-C cable, 120V/230V USB power supply)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and radio antenna
- Use even in your vehicle with extreme fast bootup and USB power supply tolerance
- User manual available online
- 2 year warranty with official support in email / community forum
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Create your own private radio network using our open source server application