The openSPOT3 is now available for pre-order in our shop. Shipping starts on 20th January 2020.
Compatible digital radio protocols and networks
- DMR (BrandMeister, DMRplus, DMR-MARC, Phoenix, XLX, TGIF)
- D-STAR® (DCS, REF/DPlus, XRF/DExtra, XLX)
- System Fusion®/C4FM (FCS, YSFReflector)
- NXDN® (NXDNReflector)
- P25 (P25Reflector)
- POCSAG (DAPNET)
- APRS® messaging and location data forwarding (APRS-IS)
Supports cross modes with built-in hardware transcoding (example: talk with your D-STAR® radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on D-STAR® networks).
See the product specifications here.
- Built-in Li-ion battery with 10 hours of operation (can be extended by turning on additional power saving)
- Built-in hardware transcoding* for the best voice quality in cross mode operation
- Built-in extended range Wi-Fi and radio antenna
- Built-in beeper with audible status tones
- Web-based easy and fast Quick Setup
- No additional hardware required, works out of the box without a computer
- All accessories included you need to have the openSPOT3 up and running (USB-C cable and 120V/230V USB power supply for charging)
- Designed for 24/7 continuous use even in your vehicle with extreme fast bootup and USB power supply tolerance
- User manual available online
- 2 year warranty** with official support in email / community forum
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- HTTP/WebSocket API with documentation for developers
- Create your own private radio network using our open source server application
* The list of cross modes which are using the hardware transcoder can be found here.
** The internal battery has one year long warranty period.
System Fusion® is a registered trademark of Yaesu Musen Co., Ltd.
NXDN® is a registered trademark of JVC Kenwood Corp. and Icom Inc.
APRS® is a registered trademark Bob Bruninga, WB4APR