We are looking for Product Assembler in Tallinn
SharkRF OÜ is a small company located in Tallinn, Estonia. We design and manufacture high quality wireless communications equipment.
The product assemblers are responsible for assembling various types of communications equipment, including radio transceivers, wireless hotspots, etc.
The Product Assembler at SharkRF mainly will:
- Ensure that components received are correct and in good condition.
- Use hand tools to assemble components into completed devices.
- Finish/touch up completed devices, applying serial number decals.
- Perform tests on completed devices to assure they are running properly.
- Prepare products for shipping.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- Mechanical aptitude, a working knowledge of hand tools, and the ability to learn a limited number of more specialized processes (for example: electrical wiring).
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and able to follow directions.
- Basic computer knowledge is helpful.
SharkRF offers a competitive salary with opportunity for progressive increases based on performance. The company’s head office is located in the center of Tallinn, next to the Old Harbour.
Please contact us in email: email@example.com